Please note that JumboCoconut has a 7-day returns policy: Any items to be returned or exchanged must be shipped/postmarked within 7 days of delivery date.
Please follow our instructions below if you wish to make a return:
- Inform us of your intent to return by emailing customer services at support@JumboCoconut.com
- Place the items in the original box or any other solid cardboard box.
- Complete the returns form and include inside the box – download the returns form here.
- Tape the box closed securely.
- Ship with your chosen courier or postal company - we recommend using a trackable and insured method so that your carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery. Please keep a record of your tracking number.
- Send your package to: JumboCoconut PO Box 78159, ForestGate, London E7 8EG, United Kingdom
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days, although during busy periods this may vary. As soon as we’ve received and taken care of your return, we’ll email you to confirm that your refund has been issued.
Please note that the refund timeframe may vary depending on the payment method and processing times between payment providers:
Credit Card: Our bank will credit your account within 5-10 working days of receipt of your items.
PayPal: Your refund will be visible in your PayPal account within 24 hours of your refund email being sent.
Refunds will always be processed onto the same debit or credit card used for purchase.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- There may be additional charges for postage on the new item.
- Make sure products are exactly as you received them - unworn and in original packaging.
- All products must be returned in their own undamaged box or pouch as this is considered part of the product.
- Unless the goods are damaged or defective or not as specified in your order, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- If the goods were faulty or incorrect then the cost of return postage will be refunded to you.
- Refunds will not be given if the goods have been damaged by you, this includes damage caused by inadequate packaging by you when returning goods.
In the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers, earrings and pierced jewellery are excluded from our exchange and refund policy. This exclusion arises from a Health and Safety consideration and to prevent the spread of infections. This exclusion is in the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers.
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on personalised jewellery orders. This means that we cannot provide exchanges or refunds on items that have been specially altered or personalised for you in any way.